Sunday, March 22, 2009

March Madness - College Basketball

This is most definitely my favorite sports time of the year. I enjoy college basketball more than any other sport. (FYI: I can't/don't watch or follow any professional sport.) I am playing 3 bracket games. Heading into the Sweet 16 next weekend, I am in last place in one and first place in the other two. Makes little sense, I know. It can only begin to make sense because the brackets were not exactly alike. I made a few changes on the games that were close. But those minor changes made a BIG difference.

Life seems to work that way. We can make minor changes in attitude, outlook, commitment, etc., and it will often times make a monumental difference. We can go from the bottom to the top with minor adjustments. More importantly, if we make changes, big or small, in our relationship with Christ, in our love relationship with our Heavenly Father, we can radically change our life. From hopeless to hopeful. From despair to delight. From bottom to top. Find that small change to make a BIG difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment